WordPress is an amazingly powerful system, but many newcomers can find it overwhelming. We wrote this book to make WordPress as simple and straight-forward as possible.
WordPress Explained requires absolutely no experience with WordPress, content management, website construction, programming, scripting, or even HTML. It is 100% aimed at WordPress beginners.
- Clear instruction: Learn WordPress by following easy step-by-step instructions.
- Hands-on learning: Master WordPress by building a complete WordPress site.
PDF Pages 296
Last updated May 5, 2020
Release date February 12, 2018
Formats PDF & epub
WordPress Explained Book Companion Links:
WordPress Explained Highlights
How do I get
WordPress Explained is available right now in PDF and ePUB formats for OSTraining members.
The book is also available for order in Paperback and Kindle format.
Table of Contents
- WordPress Explained
- Planning for Your WordPress Website
- Your First 10 WordPress Tasks
- WordPress Posts Explained
- WordPress Categories and Tags Explained
- WordPress Pages Explained
- WordPress Media and Galleries Explained
- WordPress Plugins Explained
- WordPress Contact Forms Explained
- WordPress Themes Explained
- WordPress Page Builders Explained
- WordPress Widgets Explained
- WordPress Menus Explained
- WordPress Users Explained
- Finishing and Launching Your Site
- WordPress Site Maintenance Explained
- Optimizing WordPress Explained
- What’s Next?