Genesis Explained is a developer’s guide to the Genesis Framework for WordPress.
Genesis is a powerful theme framework for WordPress. The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress.
Whether you’re a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
This is NOT a book for beginners. This book assumes you are familiar with WordPress and have a basic knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS.
PDF Pages 245
Last updated March 19, 2019
Release date January 30, 2018
Formats PDF & epub
Genesis Explained Book Companion Link:
Genesis Explained Highlights
How do I get
Genesis Explained is available right now in PDF and ePUB formats for OSTraining members.
The book is also available for order in Paperback and Kindle format.
Table of Contents
- Genesis Explained
- Getting Started with Genesis
- The Genesis Framework Explained
- Genesis Actions Explained
- Genesis Framework Actions Explained
- Genesis Filters Explained
- Genesis Framework Filters Explained
- Genesis Filters with Arrays Explained
- Genesis Functions Explained
- Genesis Formatting and General Functions Explained
- Genesis Image, Markup and Options Functions Explained
- Genesis Widgetize and Layout Functions Explained
- Genesis Classes Explained
- Genesis Breadcrumb and Meta Boxes Classes Explained
- Genesis Sanitization and Script Loader Classes Explained
- Genesis Customizer Class Explained
- Genesis Actions and Filters in Classes Explained
- Genesis Admin Overview Explained
- Genesis Admin Class Explained
- Genesis Admin Boxes, Form and Basic Classes Explained
- Genesis Config and On Boarding Explained
- How to Recover a Crashed Genesis Site
- How to Create Page Templates in Genesis
- How to Version Your Genesis Style Sheet
- How to Add a Widget Area to Genesis
- How to Change the Content Limit in Genesis
- How to Load a New Section on Specific Pages
- How to Build a Genesis Plugin
- How to Build a WordPress Admin Page with Genesis
- How to Change the Gallery Post Format Output
- How to Use Custom Fields in Genesis