MySQL powers WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla and many other platforms. It is the database software used for storing information behind some of today’s most popular websites and online applications.
If you are new to databases and MySQL but need to learn how to work with these tools, then this is the book for you!
This book is for people who want a better understanding of MySQL and database operations and are 100% beginners.
- Clear instruction: this book provides the background info you need to get familiar with database theory and the principles behind organizing data.
PDF Pages 313
Last updated October 25, 2017
Release date November 3, 2015
Formats PDF & epub
MySql Explained Book Companion Links:
MySql Explained Highlights
How do I get
MySql Explained is available right now in PDF and ePUB formats for OSTraining members.
The book is also available for order in Paperback and Kindle format.
MySql Explained Table of Contents
- Databases Explained
- MySQL Installation Explained
- MySQL Database Design Explained
- MySQL Database Normalization Explained
- MySQL Servers Explained
- MySQL Databases Explained
- MySQL Tables and Indexes Explained
- Design Overview: Human Resources and Training Database
- Design Overview: Recipe Database
- MySQL User Interfaces Explained