Show Your WordPress Contact Form In a Floating Tab
Many WordPress contact forms allow you to embed the form into a post or a page.
The Gator Forms plugin is a little different. It provides you with a floating tab so that visitors can easily access the contact form no matter what page they’re on.
Here’s how to use Gator Forms to show your contact form inside a tab.
Step #1. Install Gator Forms
- Install the Gator Forms plugin from your WordPress admin area:
- Go to “Gator Forms” in your WordPress admin area.
- Click “Create your first form”.
- When creating your Gator Form, select the “Toggler Tab” option.
The tab can be positioned in 6 different areas of the screen:
- Top left
- Top right
- Bottom left
- Bottom right
- If you simply leave the default settings, you’ll see a tab on every page of your site:
- Click the “Contact us” tab and your form will be immediately visible:
Hey Cool … But not working on WP 3.7.1
i have a php site.
i want this type of plugin in my site.
can i use this(slick contact form) plugin in my php site?
Can we add contact us 7 form here?