How to Reorder Your WordPress Posts
One of our members asked for a way to reorder his WordPress posts.
Luckily, with Simple Custom Post Order plugin this task is a piece of cake. Let’s start…
Step #1. Install Simple Custom Post Order plugin
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add new and search for “Simple Custom Post Order”.
- Click Install Now and activate the plugin
Step #2. SCP Settings
- Go to Settings > SCP Order
- In Check to Sort Post Types, check “posts”.
- Click Update button.
Step #3. Order your posts
Now you can reorder your posts with a drag-and-drop feature.
Nice and helpful Valentin ! thanks 🙂