How to Add Vk.com Sharing Buttons to WordPress
One of our users asked for a way to include Vk.com sharing buttons in their WordPress site.
VK is a large European social network with more than a 100 million active users.
This is certainly possible to do by using the Jetpack plugin.
In this post, I’m going to show you how to add a VK sharing button to WordPress.
Step #1. Install Vk.com sharing for Jetpack plugin
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add new and search for “Vk.com sharing for Jetpack”.
- Click “Install Now” and activate the plugin.
Step #2. Activate sharing
- Go to Jetpack.
- Be sure “Sharing” is active.
Step #3. Enable the VK.com sharing button
- Click the configure icon next to “Sharing” label.
- You will see the Vk.com button listed in “Available services” section:
- Drag-and-drop Vk.com to the “Enabled services” section below:
- At least, one of the options from “Show buttons on” should be checked. In my example I marked “posts” in order to show the share buttons in that content type.
- Save changes
Step #4. Check the end result
Visit one of your posts to see the Vk sharing button in action:
thank you so much for writing a wonderful article, actually there is not much support for Vk in English i hope this article will help many people
I’m glad the tutorial is useful for you 🙂