The Free WordPress Training Weekend: December 5 and 6
We’re pleased to announce that on December 5th and 6th, we’ll make ALL our amazing WordPress classes viewable for FREE for those two days.
This is the weekend of WordCamp US in Philadelphia, so even if you can’t attend the largest WordPress event ever, you’ll still be able to improve your WordPress skills.
Why are we doing this?
This is a great opportunity for:
- Anyone to try our training, risk-free, without needing an account.
- Anyone on a low budget needing training for free.
- Us to give back to the community.
What’s included in the free WordPress weekend?
Our full WordPress curriculum is available:
- 38 WordPress-specific classes with over 400 videos.
- Beginner classes that cover the basics, site building, and site management.
- Intermediate classes that cover SEO, security, WooCommerce and speed optimization.
- Advanced classes that cover theme design, widget development and plugin development.
- The classes build on each other, but can be taken in any order.
- You can view the full list of classes by clicking here.
How do you access the free training weekend?
On December 5th and 6th, simply go to our WordPress training page and watch any videos you’d like.
Only our quizzes and certificates will require an account that day, but all the videos will be viewable for free.
We hope you enjoy the training!
You’re welcome, Linda. We hope it’s useful.
Hi Nick, This is really great news that you are giving free access to the WordPress Community to view the training videos. One concern however is with over 400 videos, how is anyone going to be able to get through those in two days. Wouldn’t it be better that you gave a longer period of time for people who have already started viewing the course.. Just a thought. Hey Well Done! Look forward to much interesting courses 🙂 Cheers, Jeasy
Good point! Visitors will have to pick and choose which ones they want to do during that weekend.
Hi Nick, When will the free weekend be available for international users?
Thanks in advance from the Netherlands 😉
Good question! We’ll probably make it available at 5 PM EST (10 PM UTC) on Friday. That way everyone can get access to it during their Saturday morning (or before).