Here at OSTraining, we usethe same video provider as the New York Times, Sky, Fox, the Weather Channel and more so the video quality is as good as it can get.
However, online video sometimes suffers from regional or even very local glitches.
If you do experience video problems, we’ll often ask you to send us a report to help diagnose the problem. Here’s how to send the report.
Step 1: Visit the Brightcove Debugger
- Go to admin.brightcove.com/viewer/BrightcoveDebugger.html
- Set level to DEBUG.
- Set type to MEDIA
Step 2: Watch an OSTraining Video
- Open another tab in your browser.
- Watch any OSTraining video.
Step 3: The Debug Infromation Starts
- In the tab with the Brightcove Debugger, you’ll see reports starting to show.
- Wait 60 seconds.
Step 4: Copy and Send
- Click copy all.
- You’ll get a message saying “Output copied to clipboard.”
- Paste the reports into an email.
- Send the email to email@example.com.