Dwayne is a developer evangelist for Pantheon. He travels to between 30 and 40 camps every year, representing Pantheon, and aiming to bring people together.
Dwayne is into improv comedy, karaoke, vegan food, crochet and most importantly … doing all those things with other people. Dwayne’s true passion in life is collaboration.
Subscribe to the OSTraining podcast on iTunes, or use the podcast player below. We’re also on Stitcher, Overcast, and other popular podcast apps.
This episode’s sponsor is PublishPress.
PublishPress offers professional publishing tools for WordPress, including an editorial calendar, pre-publishing checklists, and collaboration tools.
Here’s an overview of the publishing tools you’ll find in PublishPress:
- There’s a beautiful Editorial Calendar to give a clear picture of all your planned and published content.
- You can create Notifications to keep your team up-to-date with what’s happening.
- You can write Editorial Comments to leave feedback for your site’s authors.
- There are Custom Statusesso you can see where content is in your publishing workflow.
- The Content Overviewscreen allows you to drill down and analyze your site’s content.
- You can add Metadata to give your team extra information about each post.