In this week’s class, “The Wright Framework for Joomla templates“, you’ll learn how to use Wright to quickly create your own custom Joomla templates.
Simon Kloostra shows you how to install Wright and use Wright’s default styles to quickly set up your template. You’ll learn how Wright provides you with many of the Bootstrap’s key features and components. You’ll also be able to safely customize your template using custom CSS and PHP files that won’t be over-ridden during any updates.
Try the Wright framework, and you’ll soon be building Joomla templates quickly and effectively.
What’s in the Wright class?
- Introduction to the Wright Framework
- The Wright Demo and Documentation
Installation and Customization
- Installing the Wright Framework
- Configuring Your Wright Template
- Customizing Template Settings
Menus, Modules and Content
- Menu Setup and Module Positions
- Module Class Suffixes in Wright
- Customizing Content With Wright
- Bootstrap Components Available in Wright
- The Structure of the Wright Code
- How to Customize the Layout in Wright
- How to Customize CSS in Wright
- About Joomlashack Templates and Wright
- Wright Quiz