We’re Hiring a Content Manager
Every year, we publish over 200 articles here at OSTraining.
And, in recent months, we’ve also started publishing on the Joomlashack blog (Joomla) and the PressShack blog (WordPress).
With so much content being created, we’re looking to hire a Content Manager.
The job description
- Write several, in-depth technical articles each month.
- Write several shorter articles, often based around videos in our training library.
- Edit the work of other writers.
- Write for OSTraining, Joomlashack, PressShack and potentially other sites.
- This is a half-time position: 20 hours per week.
What we’re looking for
- A writer with CMS experience.
- Ideally, you live in North America, South America or Europe, although we welcome applications from elsewhere.
- You write English at a native-speaker level.
- You have experience with one or more of the major CMS platforms.
- You’re willing to do a paid, trial project with our staff. This is to ensure that you enjoy working with us and vice versa.
What we offer
- Work from home anywhere in the world.
- A competitive salary plus benefits.
- A great team to work with. You’ll be working alongside friendly, talented and experienced developers.
- Flexible working hours. You can do this work at any time during the week.
Apply to Join us as a Content Writer