One of the wonderful things about the open source community is the number of events. Every week, there are multiple WordCamps, DrupalCamps, Joomla Days and other PHP events.
A few times every week, we get an email from event organizers.
Because there are so many events, it’s not easy for us to sponsor every one, but we love to try and help.
Here’s how to increase your chances of a “Yes”:
- Is your event in the USA?
- Send us an email and tell us why it’s a good fit for OSTraining.
- Is your event outside the USA?
- Have a sponsorship package that costs $100 to $250. We can approve that cost instantly, but more expensive sponsorships will take longer and are less likely to be approved.
- Have an online sponsorship package. This could include a logo and link on the event website. Another good online idea is the option to sponsor tickets for local attendees.
- We don’t need offline incentives such as giveaways in the conference bag.
We look forward to hearing from you. Good luck with your event!