Do you need to build a multilingual site with Joomla?
Today, we’re delighted to launch a new book, “Multilingual Joomla Explained”.
This book teaches everything you need to know to make a multilingual Joomla site. Using this book, you can master multilingual Joomla sites.
“Multilingual Joomla Explained” is for all Joomla users, from novice to expert. This book is a fun, hands-on introduction to building multilingual sites in Joomla. We guide readers step-by-step how to install new multilingual sites and update existing unilingual sites.
This book uses practical examples and step-by-step instructions to show you how to translate Joomla articles, menus, modules, core extensions and non-core extensions.
How to Buy Multilingual Joomla Explained
Multilingual Joomla Explained is available to OSTraining Book Club members.
A subcription service for books? It’s a little unusual, but I’d ask you to read this post about the OSTraining Club. With your support, we can ensure more books like this are available for our open source projects.
If you want a paper version of the book, you can get it from Amazon.com.
Technical details for Multilingual Joomla Explained
Multilingual Joomla Explained is over 200 pages long, and covers 14 chapters of material:
- Introducing Joomla Multilingual Sites
- Different Approaches to Multilingual Joomla
- Installing a New Multilingual Joomla Site
- Updating an Existing Unilingual Site
- Translating Joomla Articles
- Translating Joomla Menus
- Translating a Joomla Blog
- Translating a Joomla Contact Form
- The Multilingual Associations Component
- Completing the Site Translation
- Translating Non-Core Extensions
- Translating Non-Core Extensions Manually
- Translating With Language Overrides