Jetpack is one of the most popular plugins in WordPress. Jetpack adds lots of important features to WordPress, from social sharing to statistics and email updates.
Created by Automattic, the team behind WordPress.com, Jetpack has been downloaded millions of times and is installed automatically by many hosting companies.
This week’s updated class is “How to Use the Jetpack Plugin in WordPress” introduces you to many of the most important (and free!) features provided by Jetpack.
Syllabus for the Jetpack Class
- Introduction and Installation of Jetpack
- How to Use Jetpack Statistics
- Social Sharing Buttons in Jetpack
- How to Publicize Your Posts With Jetpack
- How to Add a Related Posts Box With Jetpack
- Protect and Monitor Your Site With Jetpack
- Use Jetpack for Spelling and Grammar Checks
- Use Jetpack to Allow Email Subscriptions
- How to Use Widget Visibility in Jetpack
- Use the Extra Widgets in Jetpack
- Jetpack Quiz