Amsterdam is one of the most important cities for open source anywhere in the world.
Inside the last year alone, WordCamp Europe, JandBeyond, the Open Source Conference and more have taken place in Amsterdam.
In September, Amsterdam will host DrupalCon Europe.
DrupalCon Amsterdam is going to be one full week of Drupal with sessions, business events and education in a beautiful city.
You should come join us!
We’re delighted to have been chosen to hold training for DrupalCon again. This will be our 8th consecutive DrupalCon training.
Our class is called the Absolute Beginners Guide to Drupal.
About DrupalCon Amsterdam
- Website: https://amsterdam2014.drupal.org
- Training Dates: September 29
- Event Dates: September 30 to October 3
About our DrupalCon Amsterdam class
This class really is aimed at absolute Drupal beginners.
We designed the class to get you up to speed with Drupal before DrupalCon.
You’ll learn all of the key concepts you need to understand, navigate and use a Drupal site.
You’ll learn how to build a Drupal 7 site, from content and user organization, to working with modules and themes.
Our DrupalCon Training Class Syllabus
- Part 1: Introduction to Drupal: What? Who? When? Why?
- Part 2: Installing Drupal
- Part 3: Navigating the Drupal interface
- Part 4: Understanding Drupal content
- Part 5: Managing Drupal content using content types
- Part 6: Adding data fields to Drupal content
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring modules
- Part 8: Choosing and configuring themes
- Part 9: Configuring and working with Drupal user permissions
A copy of Drupal 7 Explained: This book has been the best-selling and best-reviewed Drupal book since its launch. Drupal 7 Explained is based directly on the live training in the Absolute Beginners Guide to Drupal.
6 months of video training: You’ll get access to our video library with over 1900 videos and training on over 25 key Drupal modules.
6 months of support: Our team will be available to you for 6 months after the class. You’ll get forum support with same-day answers to your questions.
How To Sign Up for the Training
You can sign up for the class via the DrupalCon Amsterdam site.
We hope to see you in the Netherlands!