We’re pleased to announce the release of next portion of our Drupal Theming Course.
We’re taking you step-by-step through the process of creating Drupal themes. You’ll learn how to:
- Download and configure contributed themes
- Build your own themes
- Use starter or base themes as a launching point
This week we’re releasing the next section of videos covering theme developer tools and template overrides. The complete class will end up being around 35 videos.
Drupal Theming Introduction
Drupal Theming Class Overview
- Introduction to Drupal Themes
- What You’ll Need for This Course
- Setting Up Our Environment
- The Drupal Theming System
- Where Can I Get Drupal Themes?
- Installing Themes from Drupal.org
- Configuring Themes
Building the First Theme
- The .info File
- Declaring Regions
- Adding Features
- Adding CSS