Learn the Drupal 7 Search API
Every Monday we release a new video class, and this week’s class is Drupal 7 Search API.
Drupal’s built-in search module is a search engine that lets users search for specific content and users, but its features are limited.
In this class, Brian helps us get the most out of the Search API and Apache Solr Search modules.
Sessions in the Drupal Search API class
- The Default Search Module
- Installing and Enabling Search API
- Using the Default Database as the Search Server
- Setting up Apache Solr and Search API Solr Search
- Setup a Search Server
- Setting up the Search Index
- Setting up a Search Page
- Using Views to Display Results
- Installing and Configuring Facet API
- Search API Quiz 1
- Sample Project
- Search Autocomplete Module
- Search Spellcheck Module
- Search Location Module
- Search API Ranges
- Search API Attachment Module
- Saved Search API
- Search API Quiz 2
Sample from the Drupal 7 Search API class
dude i have problem please i need your help
when i cleaned my URLs the seach corrupted so when i clicked on search button its take me to the home page not to the result page !!
and when i unchecked the clean URLs the search works again ?
how to solve this please
Hi and welcome, Waseem!
We’ll be glad to help. Please sign up for one of our support plans at
[url=https://www.ostraining.com/pricing/]https://www.ostraining.com/…[/url] and our Drupal tech will help you troubleshoot the issue.