Want to visit one of the most intriguing and underrated cities in the US?
DrupalCon Baltimore is in April, and you should come join us.
DrupalCon Baltimore is going to be one full week of Drupal with sessions, business events, education, and fun.
If you haven’t been there, Baltimore is a wonderful surprise. DrupalCon is going to be downtown in the Inner Harbor district, right on the waterfront. The whole area is walkable and full of restaurants and breweries, plus museums and attractions.
We’re delighted to have been chosen to hold training for DrupalCon again. This will be our 10th time providing training at DrupalCon.
Our class is called the Absolute Beginners Guide to Drupal.
About DrupalCon Baltimore
- Website: https://events.drupal.org/baltimore2017
- Training Dates: April 24 to 28
- Training Cost: $450, or only $220 for students.
About our DrupalCon Baltimore class
This class really is aimed at absolute Drupal beginners.
We designed the class to get you up to speed with Drupal before DrupalCon.
You’ll learn all of the key concepts you need to understand, navigate and use a Drupal site.
You’ll learn how to build a Drupal 8 site, from content and user organization, to working with modules and themes.
Our DrupalCon Training Class Syllabus
- Part 1: Introduction to Drupal: What? Who? When? Why?
- Part 2: Installing Drupal
- Part 3: Navigating the Drupal interface
- Part 4: Understanding Drupal content
- Part 5: Managing Drupal content using content types
- Part 6: Adding data fields to Drupal content
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring modules
- Part 8: Choosing and configuring themes
- Part 9: Configuring and working with Drupal user permissions
What Do You Get With the Beginner Class?
- Live training: Practical, hands-on training from our experienced Drupal teachers
- Book: A copy of Drupal 8 Explained, our new Drupal book
- Support: Six months of support with same-day answers to your questions
- Videos: Six months of access to our online Drupal training videos
- T-shirt: A unique and beautiful OSTraining t-shirt
How To Sign Up
You can sign up for the class via the DrupalCon Baltimore Site.
We hope to see you in Baltimore!