Every month, OSTraining members get a new, professional web development book to download.
Your book for February is “Mastering Web Application Development with AngularJS” by Pawel Kozlowski and Peter Bacon Darwin.
We see a lot of Drupal sites where Angular is used to serve the pages to visitors. Umbraco, the open source .NET CMS went so far as to rebuild their admin interface using Angular.
So, for February’s book we haev chosen a really good introduction to AngularJS.
About Web Application Development with AngularJS
This book normally sells for $40. You get it for free if you’re an OSTraining member.
The book will take the reader through the workflow of building an AngularJS app.
Throughout the process of app creation, you’ll see the different interaction points between design and development. You’ll learn how AngularJS helps both designer and developers to build an application that works well, as well as how to create clean and maintainable front-end markup and code.
Here’s what else you’ll learn from this book:
- How to the most out of AngularJS by understanding the AngularJS philosophy and applying it to real life development tasks
- How to structure, write, test, and finally deploy your application
- How to add security and optimization features to your AngularJS applications
- How to harness the full power of AngularJS by creating your own directives
- How to find solutions to real life problems, with clear explanations of the more sophisticated AngularJS concepts
What other books do OSTraining members get?