Today, we’re delighted to say that the “Magento 2 Explained” book is here.
This step-by-step guide will get you up-and-running quickly with Magento 2.
Magento has a reputation for being a complex platform, but we’ve successfully explained similar software before with Drupal, Joomla and MySQL. This 300-page book is a fun and straightforward beginners guide to Magento 2.
How to Get Magento 2 Explained
Magento 2 Explained is available now in PDF / ePUB / MOBI formats for OSTraining members.
The book is also available in Paperback and Kindle format on Amazon.com.
Table of Contents for Magento 2 Explained
- Magento Explained
- Getting Set Up For This Book
- Your First 12 Magento Tasks
- Simple Products Explained
- Product Attributes Explained
- Configurable Products Explained
- Grouped and Bundle Products Explained
- Virtual and Downloadable Products Explained
- Magento Payments Explained
- Magento Taxes Explained
- Magento Shipping Explained
- Magento Extensions Explained
- Magento Themes Explained
- Magento Pages Explained
- Magento Blocks and Widgets Explained
- Magento Marketing Explained
- Magento SEO Explained
- Magento Site Management Explained
- What’s Next?
A huge thank you to Nexcess
Magento 2 Explained was made possible by the support of Nexcess, who specialize in hosting Magento sites.
While writing this book, we tested Magento on several different hosting companies, and it was very sluggish. We moved to Nexcess and Magento ran so fast that it was like using new software. I highly recommend Nexcess’ hosting and support.
Check them out at Nexcess.net.