Display a Specific Node with Views in Drupal
One of our users asked for a way to display a specific node inside a View. Luckily, Views for Drupal 7 has a filter criteria to achieve this requirement.
With the Node ID we can retrieve a single result. Let’s start…
Step #1. Find the Node ID
Before we can display a single node, we need to find its ID number. Follow this tutorial to find the node ID.
Step #2. Edit the view
- If you have an existing view, go to Structure > Views > Your view.
- Click Edit.
- Under Filter Criteria, click “Add”.
- Search for “Content: Nid” and check the box:
- Click the “Apply (all displays)” button.
- In the next screen select “Is equal to” and type the ID of the node you want to display:
- Click the “Apply (all displays)” button
- Save changes when you’re done.
- Scroll down to see the preview and confirm the result is accurate.
What was your users use case for this ?
Nenhuma utilidade, visto que se quer exibir apenas um determinado conteúdo, chame-o diretamente ao invés da view.
TRANSLATION: It is not useful, since it was only wanted to show a certain content, directly to or inverse of the view.