Views Calc is useful little Drupal module that allows you to perform calculations inside Views.
Views Calc allows you to perform Count, Sum, Average or Minimum calculations on a single field.
In this example, I created a content type called “Exercise”, with a field called “Miles jogged” that allows me to record how far I’ve run.
- Go to Structure > Views > Add new view.
- For your Display format, choose “Views Calc Table”. Views Calc does only offer the table format.
- Click Continue & Edit.
- Add the field you want to perform calculation on:
- Click “Settings” next to the Views Calc Table format:
- Under “Column Calculations”, check the box labelled “Display calculation”.
- You can now decide which calculation you want to perform on the field. The four options are Count, Sum, Average and Minimum. In this example, I’ll choose “Sum”.
- Click Apply all displays.
- Save the view. You’ll now be able to see that Views Calc is working on your table: