Sending HTML Emails from Drupal Webform
The Webform module is one of the most popular modules in Drupal.
Webform is relied upon for everything, from contact forms, to donations to event registrations.
By default, Webform sends emails in plain text. In this tutorial, we’re going to show you how to send Webform emails in plain text, which allows you choose different layouts or designs.
- Install and enable Mimemail: https://drupal.org/project/mimemail
- Install and enable Mail System: https://drupal.org/project/mailsystem
- Go to Configuration > Mail System.
- Make sure that MimeMailSystem is selected as your mail system.
- Go to Configuration > Mime Mail.
- You can choose Full HTML under the “E-mail format” setting.
Now it’s time to setup your webform.
- Find your webform.
- Click the Webform tab and then click E-mails.
- Click Add.
- Enter the email addresses you want to send webform results to.
- Scroll down to the E-mail template area.
- Check the “Send e-mail as HTML” box.
- Click Save e-mail settings and the template box should now show HTML:
- Check the results of your new HTML email:
its very useful………….
Don’t forget to turn on the CSS compressor module that comes with mimemail, otherwise your CSS won’t be applied to HTML elements in Gmail.
Thanks! That’s just what I need!
You also have to go to /admin/config/content/webform and enable HTML mail system.
Thanks for the note, SCK! It’s appreciated! 🙂
You guys need to update the post to include this. I banged my head against this for over an hour trying to get it to work before I saw this.