WordPress is a fantastic platform for building your website or blog. By default, WordPress does a good job of search engine optimization, but there’s a lot more that can be done!
In this class, Topher takes you through a number of steps to optimize your SEO. Here are some of the key skills you’ll learn while following this class:
- Improve your meta titles, meta descriptions and permalinks.
- Optimize your WordPress content for Twitter and Facebook.
- Submit a sitemap to search engines.
- Ping popular sites every time you add new content.
- Connect to Google Analytics and Google Search Console.