One of the most important parts of running a website is having backups.
However, simply having backups isn’t enough. It’s important to understand how to use your backups to create restore your live site, or take build a test site.
In this class, Robert goes through all the steps to backup, move and restore your Drupal website.
Outline of the Drupal Backup, Move, Restore Class
- Site Setup
- Anatomy of a Drupal Backup
- Backup Files via CPanel
- Backup Files via FTP
- Backup Files via the Command Line
- Backup the Database via CPanel
- Backup the Database via the Command Line
- Downloading the SQL File
- Update Settings
- Reinstall Drupal
- Import the Database
- Backup, Move, Restore Drupal Quiz