This class is an introduction to the principles and skills needed to build websites in Drupal 7. This is a practical, hands-on tutorial and you can follow along with every step.
During this class, you’re going to build a job-posting site.
- In the first few videos we’ll get you set up with a Drupal site.
- In the second part of the class, you’ll learn about content types, taxonomy, content display, image styles and permissions.
- In the third part of the class, you’ll get an introduction to Views, landing pages, blocks, caching and more.
- In the fourth part of the class, you’ll build menus and URLs.
- In the fifth part of the class. you select modules, test new features, add calendars and explore powerful extra features.
- In the sixth part of the class, you’ll discover and install great themes.
- In the final part of the class, you’ll learn about content editing and content workflows.
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!